Vision & Values
Vision & Values
We aim to:
- Provide children with the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the high quality skills of English and Mathematics
- Strive to equip our children with the skills through which to maximise modern technology
- Provide each child with experience of success achieved through appropriate challenges
- Celebrate everyone's achievement
- Recognise and seek to meet the needs of all our children
- Provide support for children in developing tolerance and understanding of themselves, others and the rules and expectations of the communities and societies in which they live
- Facilitate opportunities for positive emotional development and well-being of the whole child, including a moral compass
- Offer opportunities for all children to experience the widest range of learning activities
- Enthuse and motivate all our pupils to embrace lifelong learning
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
Values and Ethos
Lime Tree Primary Academy is a school that values the central role of high quality skills of English and Mathematics alongside the necessary skills to be able to maximise the benefits of modern technology.
We provide a purposeful, stimulating, emotionally stable and safe environment where children take risks with their learning and develop the ability to think, adapt and take responsibility for their actions based on reasoned choices.
We develop the social skills, attitudes, self worth and moral values of our children to enable them to become valued members of the community and we promote a love of activity, sport and arts, which we hope will remain with the children as they move towards adult life.
Lime Tree Primary Academy is a socially inclusive school and equal opportunities are given to every child regardless of ability, race, colour, creed, gender, sexual orientation or disability.